& Other Stories Spring Summer Collection - An Introduction | West Village : & Other Stories Spring Summer Collection - An Introduction

Tuesday 19 May 2015

& Other Stories Spring Summer Collection - An Introduction



& Other Stories - Mid-week Mooch

If you're looking for bold street fashion that manages to be wearable and affordable, look no further than & Other Stories. For me, it's the off-duty COS, and those who know me well, will know that COS is my all time favourite high street store.

As well as edgy and whimsical prints, you'll find well cut, hard working basics, directional shoes and accessories mostly under the £50 price point. A freelance frugality win.

The only physical store is on London's Regent Street, so if you do find yourself in the West End, give yourself at least 45mins as you're bound to be seduced. 

On my last visit I tried on the slogan T-shirt and the slogan sweater to add to my bulging collection of statement sweatshirts but after reading this feature, I thought better of it for fear of turning into a yawning cliche. 

I did purchase the cute playsuit which I have been layering with a denim shirt as my arms  aren't quite ready for public airing. The navy shirt and trouser combo is a contender for my next visit Up West. 





No comments :

01 ; 04 var bs_pinButtonPos = "center"; 05 var bs_pinPrefix = ""; 06 var bs_pinSuffix = ""; 07 //]]> 08 10