Freelance frugality lesson No.1 | West Village : Freelance frugality lesson No.1

Saturday 10 January 2015

Freelance frugality lesson No.1

Bobble was sitting really, really still concentrating hard on the TV. This was surely the perfect moment to break out the scissors and get that fringe out his eyes to swerve the £15 hairdresser expense. It was a win, win as far as I was concerned.

I..just..need..to...make...it...S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T

"I've sort of cut his hair", I meekly announced to Mr R as he walked into the kitchen. He ran over to Bobble, took him into his arms and held him close.

4 weeks growth...so you can imagine how bad it was
"What on earth have you done to him Lynn? He's a human being you know. Poor little guy. Look at him. I feel like crying. How would you like it."

Freelance frugality lesson No.1 - A child's dignity is worth £15




No comments :

01 ; 04 var bs_pinButtonPos = "center"; 05 var bs_pinPrefix = ""; 06 var bs_pinSuffix = ""; 07 //]]> 08 10